Blood Pressure Monitor Sphygmomanometer Digital Infrared Ear Thermometer Tonometer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
One Thermometer + One Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (Retail Box package )
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Features:
1. Small delicate design
2. Clear LCD digital display
3. It can store 99 groups of measuring results of two people and display the average reading of measurement results of the latest three times
4. Automatic compression and decompression
5.Voice broadcast function
6. Blood pressure classification function provides convenience for users to judge whether their blood pressure value is normal or not
7.2 display units: kPa, mmHg
8. The product will automatically go into sleep mode in 1 minute after measurement
Thermometer Measuring Steps
Step 1: Inset the battery, press the Start button, all symbols appear on the display, 1 second later it appears the temperature measured last time, the sign ‘M’ appears at the same time.
Step 2: The sign “M” disappear, forehead/ear indicator appear, it meas the place you measured last time, then the temperature unit flickering, now is the measuring interface.
Step 3:Direct the probe to measuring area Shown (in Figure 3.1.1 and 3.1.2), press the “measuring” button till a “Beep” sound from the speaker. Measuring program starts. Keeping device in position for one second after two “Beep” sounds, the temperature value will show on screen along with the model symbol.
Step 4: During next 6 seconds when test result lasting on the screen, user can no longer make a measurement until a sound of “Beep” aural reminder and a “” symbol twinkling on the screen.
Step 5: No operation in 60 seconds, the device will record the last measuring data and shut down automatically
Method to Measuring Ear Temperature
Take off the forehead temperature cover. With the subject’s head upright, take hold of the outer part of the ear, gently pull back and upward to straighten the ear canal, put the probe to ear canal slowly till the body of device stay completely close to ear canal.