Take control of your health. Doctor trusted and FDA approved, the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor gives you fast, reliable BP readings you can count on, at home or on the go, right from your smartphone or tablet. Our award-winning design and cutting-edge technology let you view results, monitor trends, and share your data with your doctor or caregiver right from your touchscreen. Every reading is stored on your secure iHealth account and charted with past readings to give you a clear overview of your blood pressure trends. iHealth: Smart for life. iHealth: Smart for life.
- Clinically tested and FDA approved. Disclaimer: If you suffer from high blood viscosity or diseases such as diabetes, hyperlipidemias and hypertension resulting in arteriosclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease, readings may not be accurate.
- To receive accurate results for the iHealth Sense Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor, connect the device via Bluetooth and open the free iHealth MyVitals app
- When taking your readings, please ensure you are seated in an upright position with the ability to lay your arm on the table. Use the travel case that is provided to rest your wrist. Please note when sitting down at a table, your wrist should be leveled with your heart
- Place your hand palm-side up in front of you and leave 1-2cm between the monitor and the bottom of your palm. If the monitor is correctly placed, the iHealth logo will be facing upright.
- Follow the instructions on the app so your arm is in the correct arm position (device comes with arm sensor technology). Once the monitor starts please ensure to keep your arm in the same position (do not move your arm or fingers) until the reading is taken