Blood Pressure Cuff
This blood pressure cuff is one of the quickest and most accurate methods for keeping tabs on your blood pressure. Whenever you wish to check your blood pressure, switch the device on and put it around your wrist. Within seconds, you will be given one of the most accurate ‘at home’ readings from a quality piece of equipment.
This blood pressure cuff comes equipped with a wealth of different features which will help make measuring your blood pressure a breeze. Features include:
- LCD large display: this ensures that you can easily read the data on the screen. In fact, this blood pressure cuff has one of the largest LCD displays on the market when it comes to blood pressure monitors. This makes the cuff ideal for those who may be hard of sight.
- Both BP and PR are displayed on the screen at the same time. This helps to speed up the measurement process and ensures that you have the information that you need to hand at all times.
- Precision Measurement: this is probably one of the most accurate ‘at home’ blood pressure cuffs on the market. In fact, it is so accurate that there are several doctors and nurses utilising this product.
- Smart pressure: ensures comfort and accurate reading. Smart pressure also helps to reduce the amount of time that it takes for the information to be given to you.
- One button operation: strap this to your wrist and press just a single button to get information displayed to you.
The real highlight of this blood pressure cuff is that it is able to keep up to 99 result measurements in the device for up to two people. This will allow you to get an average reading for the past few times that you have used the blood pressure cuff, as well as enjoy accurate information which will show you how your blood pressure has changed over time.
Preserve Battery Life
This product will automatically go into sleep mode after one minute of it not being used. This will help to ensure that the 2 x AAA batteries inside last as long as possible.
Ensuring Accurate Measurement With the Blood Pressure Cuff
In order to guarantee that the blood pressure cuff provides you with the most accurate measurement possible, you will need to follow these steps. It is important to note that this product is not made for continually measuring your blood pressure. It is there for when you need it a couple of times per day:
- Take a deep breath and relax your body.
- Keep your back up straight
- Place your arm on the table. Face your palm upwards.
- Ensure that the wrist is at the same height as your heart.
- Ensure that you keep your arm stable at all times.
If you follow those steps, which should not be that much effort, you will be able to get an accurate measurement each and every single time that you use this product.